Windows ASIO driver for iRig Stomp I/O soon?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Windows ASIO driver for iRig Stomp I/O soon?

Postby craigik » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:27 pm

I was told by support in July that a dedicated ASIO driver from IK would be available "very soon". Can we expect this in the near future?
craigik

Re: Windows ASIO driver for iRig Stomp I/O soon?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:29 pm

The moderators of this forum have no news to share on this topic. I'd suggest replying to the support ticket that you mention (even if closed, you can reply) and see if they have an updated status.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby craigik » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:38 pm

I did reply a few weeks ago via email but did not receive a response. I guess I will try again.
craigik

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Please PM your ticket number as that is not the typical experience and we can have someone look into your ticket. Thanks.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby craigik » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:12 pm

I tried to send you a PM, but it seems to be stuck in my "Outbox" with no obvious way to send it?
craigik

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm

craigik wrote:I tried to send you a PM, but it seems to be stuck in my "Outbox" with no obvious way to send it?

It will remain in your outbox until read. Please note that yesterday was a holiday (and the US office is closed today as well) but I'm about to read the message and relay the information to our Support Manager for review. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smarotta777 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:28 pm

Any update on this?
smarotta777

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:06 am

The moderators of this forum do not have news on this. Most likely we’d learn about it at the same time you did via any news IK posts publicly if any.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eligthomas » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:48 am

any update on this?
eligthomas

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:50 am

There is no official news of this that the IK forum admins or moderators have at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers