[SOLVED] Yamaha P95 stage piano and istif pro i/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[SOLVED] Yamaha P95 stage piano and istif pro i/o

Postby Dodulan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Hello everyone. I’ve bought an irig pro i/o. I want to connect my p95 with irig pro and use as a midi controller on GarageBand. First is it possible? I connect each other with cables that come with irig pro, but Theresa is no signal on irig pro and i hear continue the sound from my Yamaha p95. What i should do?
Dodulan

Re: Yamaha P95 stage piano and istif pro i/o

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Hey Dodulan,

Thanks for your post.

While I do want to see how I can help here. Please note, this is not a support forum. This is for user to user contact. Contact support below with any issues for the quickest resolution.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

As long as this keyboard has a 5-pin MIDI connection, this will certainly be possible. From what I see online, this should be the case.The iRig Pro Will include a 2.5mm to 5-pin DIN cable for MIDI connections.

If this keyboard has 'local' or internal sounds. Turn these off in the keyboard's settings, or turn the Volume down on this unit. What we are looking to do here is send MIDI not audio to the iOS device connected. This means the sounds sound be coming from your iRig Pro I/O. Connect headphones or speakers to the iRig Pro I/O to hear GarageBand's playback.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Yamaha P95 stage piano and istif pro i/o

Postby Dodulan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Thank you. Problem was solved.
Dodulan

Return to Interfaces & Controllers