Amplitube FX and Controllers

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Amplitube FX and Controllers

Postby tdwimsatt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 pm

I am using the Amplitube app on my iPad mini2 with the iRig Blueboard. I also purchased an expression pedal hoping to use it with the app. One major omission to the pedal collection is a volume pedal. There are a couple of wah-wah's (that I have not tried) but no volume control pedal. Could that be added? Not sure if there is any modeling involved but I use an Ernie Ball volume pedal with my non-virtual/physical rig.

Thanks!
Tom Wimsatt
Just2PlayGuitar.com
tdwimsatt

Re: Amplitube FX and Controllers

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your post.

While I will be more than happy to pass along your interest in this topic to the correct persons. Let's see how we can help in the meantime here.

There are many ways to control your input volume in AmpliTube iOS. Do note, pressing any control in AmpliTube (Which can be MIDI learned) will result in a 'MIDI Learn' window. Once this appears, moving anything on the connected MIDI controller (like your iRig Stomp I/O expression pedal) will result in this control being 'Learned' to your pedal.

Try assigning an FX pedal 'Volume' control to this pedal or the Amplifier's 'Volume' knob to this function. This should help here depending on where your FX are being applied in your chain.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers