iRig Pro I/O Not Working With iOS 12

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro I/O Not Working With iOS 12

Postby Arligan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello,

Ever since I've upgraded to iOS 12, my iRig Pro I/O is not working with any program. Garageband or Amplitube. It works fine with Windows.

Anyone experiencing the same? Any solution?

Thank you
Arligan

Re: iRig Pro I/O Not Working With iOS 12

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly with this issue. I believe they tested IRig Pro I/O on iOS 12 without issue so hopefully it won’t be a hard issue for them to resolve. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Arligan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly with this issue. I believe they tested IRig Pro I/O on iOS 12 without issue so hopefully it won’t be a hard issue for them to resolve. Thanks!

Thank you. I opened my ticket #321698
Arligan

Postby Memorilla » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:08 am

I had to lodge a ticket for the same issue. If there are known issues and a fix, please post them.
Memorilla

Postby Arligan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Memorilla wrote:I had to lodge a ticket for the same issue. If there are known issues and a fix, please post them.

Turns out after iOS 12 it needed battery to run. Not sure if it's related with iOS 12 but i didn't have the need before that.
Arligan

Postby Memorilla » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:07 am

I have a battery in mine. The brand new ones that came in the box and mine doesn’t work
Memorilla

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:08 am

Please open a ticket or continue to work with IK Support for these issues you’re having. Also, unless IK Support officially stated that a battery was necessary with a certain iOS version I’m not sure that is the case. Please note this forum is not a tech support forum or a medium for direct tech support per the forum rules and also the guidelines posted at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers