iRig HD 2 registration doesn't work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD 2 registration doesn't work

Postby GuttedEwok » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi all,

I bought a new iRig HD 2, but I can't register. The card with the serial number says to go to ikregister.com, but it won't accept my serial number. The FAQ says to select the device from the 'Accessories' menu - but there is no Accessories menu. There's just a single field to input the serial number. When I input the serial number, it just says 'the provided serial number cannot be registered'. I get the same error message if I input anything else into the serial number field.

Can anyone offer any help?
GuttedEwok

Re: iRig HD 2 registration doesn't work

Postby Jean Michel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:42 pm

I got the same issue
Jean Michel

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:27 pm

If ikregister.com is not taking your serial number please alert IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as the forum mods will not have access to your account or other information to resolve this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GuttedEwok » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 am

Thanks Peter, I've raised a ticket. It's pretty frustrating that the FAQ isn't accurate though. Hopefully it's something that will be fixed.
GuttedEwok

Postby Thamrongr » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 am

I got the same issue.
Thamrongr

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Thamrongr wrote:I got the same issue.

Please open a ticket with IK Support and they will assist you directly. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thanks
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Thamrongr » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

Thanks Peter_IK. After open a ticket with IK Support and follow their assist, now my issue is resolved.
Thamrongr

Return to Interfaces & Controllers