saving settings

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

saving settings

Postby bexxargroup@gmail.com » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:26 pm

I cant seem to find in the manual where to save my settings? ill be messin with a setting or two then i want to save it but how? im not sure, please advise
and
how do i get the pedal to activate and de activate?
thanks you
bexxargroup@gmail.com

Re: saving settings

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Could you clarify what product you are referring to?

Also, what settings in particular are you looking to save. Send us an example of this when you can.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby bexxargroup@gmail.com » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 pm

its the IRIG STOMP, you know i want to save the amp,peddle arrangments,gains, soforth to a pre set, how do i do this?
and how do i activate and de activate the wah peddle
bexxargroup@gmail.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:49 pm

bexxargroup@gmail.com wrote:its the IRIG STOMP, you know i want to save the amp,peddle arrangments,gains, soforth to a pre set, how do i do this?
and how do i activate and de activate the wah peddle

This would be done inside your software. If you can confirm if you are on Mac/PC or iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) I can send you some information to help here.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby bexxargroup@gmail.com » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 pm

i have an ipad 5th generation
bexxargroup@gmail.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Use the Preset menu at the bottom of your screen to save Presets. This menu is indicated by 4 squares tiled next to each other. Create a 'Category', then save your custom presets here with the "+" button. Press and hold a Favorite tile to save a Preset to a Favorite tile.

To use the Expression pedal, simply load a pedal which would use this control (Like the AmpliTube section's "WAH" pedal). Once loaded to an empty slot this should automatically assign to the Expression pedal on your iRig Stomp I/O.

Note - Check the LIVE page (Upper right hand corner) to see what assignments are made to your iRig Stomp I/O. There will be a yellow number below anything assigned to your iRig Stomp I/O. The number shown is the pedal which this is assigned to. Make sure to load the "WAH" (For example) to a slot without a yellow number, otherwise this will go to the Stomp slot currently assigned.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby bexxargroup@gmail.com » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 pm

got it thank you very much
bexxargroup@gmail.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers