IRIG Stomp I/O and all 12 stomp FX in Amplitube

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG Stomp I/O and all 12 stomp FX in Amplitube

Postby edmundtownes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Greetings,

I've just started using the IRig Stomp I/O. Until now, I've never considered using the six additional stomp FX slots in Stomp B of Amplitube. Now that I have the IRig Stomp I/O, my guitar brain is starting to surge at the thought of how many different sounds I can conjure without having to mortgage five homes and hire a crew of techs.

Are any of you hip to how to access Stomp B from an IRig stomp I/O or is this simply not possible?

Thanks,
JT
edmundtownes

Re: IRIG Stomp I/O and all 12 stomp FX in Amplitube

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Accessing the Stomp B section and the other sections of the AmpliTube software with the iRig Stomp I/O should certainly be possible. To access these controls you can assign these in the MIDI menu (Lower right hand corner) in the 'Control Change' -> 'Global' section, or you can right click to 'MIDI Learn' the individual controls. Once the MIDI learn window appears, press or move the control you wish to 'Learn' to the selected parameter.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby edmundtownes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:46 pm

It occurred to me, a couple days ago, I can connect an additional midi controller if the midi input on the iRig Sgomp I/O will accept the incoming PC and CC data. Because the iRig Stomp I/O is hard coded, I'm not sure how I'd map all twelve stomp slots to anything else on the device. Does this sound like it'd work?
edmundtownes

Postby matheusnunesv » Tue May 19, 2020 5:41 am

iRig Stomp I/O its limited, you can use only 4 pedal slots.
Not worth to buy it.
matheusnunesv

Return to Interfaces & Controllers