New iRig HD2. What headphones?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New iRig HD2. What headphones?

Postby kkritsilas » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:34 pm

I bought an iRig HD2 yesterday, and have registered it. I am using it with a 2017 iPad, and may end up using it with an iPhone 8+, and a Macbook Air.

I am using it for silent practising with a pair of the wired, headphone jack Apple earbud headphones that used to come with the iPhones. I would like to get better headphones. Is there something else that is recommended or that people like to use for this purpose? I am using the iRig HD2 with a Peavey Detonator AX (two hunbuckers, and a rail type single coil). I am concerned with using headphones with the correct impedence so that I can get good volume without danaging the headphone amplifier part of the iRig HD2, and with sound quality. I would of course be connecting to tge headphone jack on the iRig HD2.
kkritsilas

Re: New iRig HD2. What headphones?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your post.

For trade shows and other events, we normally show of our products with KRK brands headphones. Depending on your budget, one of there models may be a good place to start looking.

http://www.krksys.com/KNS-Headphones
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: New iRig HD2. What headphones?

Postby kkritsilas » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Ryan,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to find them locally.
kkritsilas

Return to Interfaces & Controllers