iRig Stomp IO / Amplitube iOS - Wah pedal does not work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp IO / Amplitube iOS - Wah pedal does not work

Postby steve@tisa.com » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Running the lastest version Amplitube iOS on my Ipad Pro (10.5"), hooked up to iRig Stomp I/O.
iOS is up-to-date, as is Amplitube.

Everything seems to work well - all buttons work, I can switch to stomp mode, looper, navigate banks, select pedals... except the expression/wah pedal.

For example, when in stomp mode, and I have the Wah46 pedal selected 'on', I can adjust the affect of the wah by touching the screen. Auto-wah setting and tilt also work. But stepping on the actual wah pedal and adjusting it does nothing. The red light next to the pedal is always on as well.

Its as if the software is not recognizing the pedal.
I've tried some attempts to reset the pedal - powering off, holding the pedal in the minimum position, powering on while holding the 3 button, letting go and clicking another button... only to see the pedal light blink green a few times and then turn red.

Any ideas/help would be really appreciated.
steve@tisa.com

Re: iRig Stomp IO / Amplitube iOS - Wah pedal does not work

Postby steve@tisa.com » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Update - The pedal works with my son's ipad mini... which means its something to do with the Ipad. Any IOS settings I should be aware of?
steve@tisa.com

Return to Interfaces & Controllers