iRig Pro HD unable to change sample rate without noise

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro HD unable to change sample rate without noise

Postby Gigi0918 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Recently after more than a couple of years, it seems this unit is seemingly dying a slow death.

Firmware is updated to most recent.

Sound plays inside Garageband and Renoise.

Changing sample rate on Macbook from default to any, 48 to 96Khz results in noise and distorted output.

Unplugging and replugging it helps. Stuck with 24 bit 44Khz.

Also does not work with Android phones, even on Macbook gives off noise once in a while.

This is more than just a firmware issue, it seems its a design flaw. Even the rubber casing got sticky after all this time.

IK team, why is such a good design so poorly implemented? Are there any solutions to my unit issues?

Records varying levels of line out and phones signals as inputs clearly inside Macbook DAW software. However it is struggling on other factors and can be unpredictable.

What can be done? Any solutions?
Gigi0918

Re: iRig Pro HD unable to change sample rate without noise

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 pm

I don't think this is poor implementation it is likely something that IK Support can assist you with directly to get the unit working properly in your setup. Please open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ if you have not already done so and they will assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers