irig stomp i/o noise problem on amplitube and jamup app

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig stomp i/o noise problem on amplitube and jamup app

Postby jeremyfriedman12793.jf » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 am

I had a problem with my amplitubeCS connceting with my new i rig stomp i/o .and iphone 7 plus..when i open apmlitube app it work just fine for a minute ..but after 2 or 3 minutes there’s a sparky noise from the speaker even after i use the noise filter the noise is still there...and its sounds diffrent than the noise without the noise filter off...and i uninstall the amplitube app and install new one but the noise is still there ...it gets so irritating and louder and louder than i had to close the app.....

Please HELP
jeremyfriedman12793.jf

Re: irig stomp i/o noise problem on amplitube and jamup app

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:04 pm

This would likely be related to the iOS issue that will be resolved in iOS 12 mentioned on the iRig Stomp I/O specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... mpio-specs
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers