iRig stomp and Fender Blues Jr incompattable?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig stomp and Fender Blues Jr incompattable?

Postby doc42418 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:13 am

I've been running my iRig stomp and Amplitube IOS through my Egnater Tweaker with wonderful results for some time.

Last night I bought a new Fender Blues Jr and hooked up my iRig stomp and iPad to it. It was terrible. It acted like I had a delay pedal hooked up to it. The sound went in and out and would not stay consistent.

Why would it work fine on my Egnater Tweaker but not at all on the Fender Blues Jr? They both use pretty much the same tubes.
doc42418

Re: iRig stomp and Fender Blues Jr incompattable?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 pm

The amp that you send the output of iRig Stomp to should not be that big a factor. I suggest opening a ticket with IK Support for official support so they can assist you directly and see what's happening: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig stomp and Fender Blues Jr incompattable?

Postby C_berg1980 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Any update as to why the Fender amp didn't take amplitube as well as the Egnater?
C_berg1980

Return to Interfaces & Controllers