iRig Stomp i/o Wah Sensitivity

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp i/o Wah Sensitivity

Postby JasonFunk » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Stomp i/o wah sensitivity can be changed and how? I bought the i/o specifically to use for the wah control, but there seems to not be much range. Doesn't really stand out and is too soft, pretty disappointed.
JasonFunk

Re: iRig Stomp i/o Wah Sensitivity

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey JasonFunk,

Sorry to hear of your troubles here.

To calibrate your device's expression pedal try the steps below:

1) Power on your iRig Stomp I/O unit holding 3rd pedal down (Make sure to do so when the expression pedal is at it's minimum value)

2) Once on, move expression pedal to max value carefully (Try not to use too much force here, the amount of force used will affect the calibration and how sensitive your unit's pedal is)

3) Tap any pedal to enter this calibration.

*After you will see two red or green flashes of the expression LED. Green means this calibration as good and worked properly, a red LED would mean to re-do this calibration.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby JasonFunk » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:02 am

Thank you very much! I will try that!
JasonFunk

Postby steve@tisa.com » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi - I tried this.. the light next to the pedal blinked green a few times, then the signal abruptly cut out. And the light is now red. Any ideas?
steve@tisa.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:54 pm

steve@tisa.com wrote:Hi - I tried this.. the light next to the pedal blinked green a few times, then the signal abruptly cut out. And the light is now red. Any ideas?

That does sound unusual. Please open a support ticket and check with the team. If possible include a video with your initial contact showing this behavior. This should help speed things up. If necessary, use We Transfer (Link below) to upload this file and send the link to the team.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Note - We Transfer offers an email option, but we suggest against using this.

https://www.wetransfer.com/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby steve@tisa.com » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks Ryan - I opened a ticket a day or so ago (#795516), but have not yet had a response. Will keep you posted.

Update: My son's iPad mini with the same Stomp I/O works just fine - the pedal works great. But not with my iPad Pro (10.5").
steve@tisa.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:28 pm

steve@tisa.com wrote:Thanks Ryan - I opened a ticket a day or so ago (#795516), but have not yet had a response. Will keep you posted.

Update: My son's iPad mini with the same Stomp I/O works just fine - the pedal works great. But not with my iPad Pro (10.5").

Thanks for the heads up. I've alerted the team about your ticket.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers