Irig hd2 and iOS issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig hd2 and iOS issues

Postby Seattle2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi,

I recently got a new iPad (2018) and a Irig hd2 and then the problems began,

- there’s almost no audio input, only a bit of distortion.

-A massive sqealing feedback when headphones are connected.

There also seems to be a conflict between the ipads internal mic and the Irig.

I’ve search a lot online and opened a ticket as well, i don’t have a solution in sight.

The unit has the firmware update.

Need help!
Seattle2

Re: Irig hd2 and iOS issues

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:12 am

Since it appears you've opened a ticket, I'm sure the experienced IK Support staff will get you up and running soon.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby edgardel2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:23 am

I got a new iPad Pro 2018, and have almost the same issues, distortion some times, and sometimes the iRig HD 2 it’s not getting connected. I have an iPhone 7 and it works fine always. I think the problem it’s mainly with iPad from 2018. Please release and update firmware.
edgardel2

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:18 pm

edgardel2 wrote:I got a new iPad Pro 2018, and have almost the same issues, distortion some times, and sometimes the iRig HD 2 it’s not getting connected. I have an iPhone 7 and it works fine always. I think the problem it’s mainly with iPad from 2018. Please release and update firmware.

Please report this to IK Support as all issues are not always the same even if they appear similar. Also, a firmware update for any issues that may exist and/or are reported only on a forum wothout proper troubleshooting cannot happen unless issues are reported and confirmed as a global issue and if it isn’t a global issue they will assist you in fixing it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers