iRig Keys + iRig Pads Bundle - Missing & Wrong Items

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys + iRig Pads Bundle - Missing & Wrong Items

Postby victorp.sg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:28 am

I have already open a Support Ticket on 18 August 2018. Meanwhile, while waiting for an official reply, I will like to ask here if I should receive in the iRig Keys + iRig Pads Bundle separate Serial Number Registration Cards for iRig Keys and iRig Pads, or a single Bundle Registration Card. What I have is only the iRig Keys Registration Card, and after registering, only iRig Keys showed up in My Products Page.

Also, inside the iRig Keys packing box was packed with only 2 cables: USB cable and iOS 30-pin cable. These are different from what is mentioned in the iRig Keys manual which should be 3 cables: USB cable, OTG cable and Lightning cable. Did this one in particular come from an older inventory stock?
victorp.sg

Re: iRig Keys + iRig Pads Bundle - Missing & Wrong Items

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 pm

IK Support will assist you directly with any of these issues and questions. What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorp.sg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 pm

My ticket on this issue is #130450.
victorp.sg

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:27 pm

victorp.sg wrote:My ticket on this issue is #130450.

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorp.sg » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Discounting the weekends, it is coming to 3 days and Support has not gotten back to me yet...
victorp.sg

Postby victorp.sg » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:00 pm

IK Support had replied back on 22 August 2018 to ask me to check the package box thoroughly for the missing iRig Pads Registration Card as well as which missing and incorrect cables. I replied on the same day, sent a chaser on 24 August 2018, but there is no reply yet from IK Support on their remedial actions, and the ticket is still open.
victorp.sg

Postby victorp.sg » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:19 pm

I am still waiting for my replacement iRig Pads Registration Card that is missing as well as replacement cables. Does IK Support let us know that the replacements are on the way, or just silently send them?
victorp.sg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:28 pm

victorp.sg wrote:I am still waiting for my replacement iRig Pads Registration Card that is missing as well as replacement cables. Does IK Support let us know that the replacements are on the way, or just silently send them?

They would typically let you know. You can reply to your ticket at any time using the link provided in the email notification that contained that and your ticket number. I'm sure they will be able to provide a status for you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorp.sg » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:47 am

Peter_IK wrote:They would typically let you know. You can reply to your ticket at any time using the link provided in the email notification that contained that and your ticket number. I'm sure they will be able to provide a status for you.

I have already replied to my ticket on 24 August and 7 September to ask for an update, but no reply yet from IK Support other than 22 August.
victorp.sg

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:36 am

victorp.sg wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:They would typically let you know. You can reply to your ticket at any time using the link provided in the email notification that contained that and your ticket number. I'm sure they will be able to provide a status for you.

I have already replied to my ticket on 24 August and 7 September to ask for an update, but no reply yet from IK Support other than 22 August.

Thank you for letting me know. I've alerted our Support Manager so he can see what may have happened here. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorp.sg » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:08 am

I have to re-open my ticket--even though I just received the replacement cables but I got another Registration Card for iRig Keys instead of iRig Pads.

My iRig Pads Registration Card is still elusive to me!

Meanwhile, should I destroy the second iRig Keys Registration Card pending further instructions?
victorp.sg

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:02 pm

A ticket is marked closed upon support's reply but "re-opening" with a reply at any time isn't an issue. You should really consult support about what to do with the serial card(s) etc as they will have the full scope and knowledge of your issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby victorp.sg » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:24 pm

This issue has been resolved. Thank you IK Support, especially to Paul!
victorp.sg

Return to Interfaces & Controllers