irig stomp and switch function

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig stomp and switch function

Postby babaorum » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello,

Could we use on the irig stomp (not I/O the simple stomp) the only switch to move from an amplitube preset to another one instead of just bypass amplitube. Or have you a workaround with amplitube to do that ?
Thanks

baba
babaorum

Re: irig stomp and switch function

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 pm

The single-switch iRig Stomp is made to bypass the signal from your iOS device so you can use the whole of AmpliTube iOS as a pedal on your pedalboard so it would not do what you wish.

You may want to look at smaller options than iRig Stomp I/O like iRig BlueBoard for functionality that you request.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: irig stomp and switch function

Postby babaorum » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 am

Ok thanks.

Actually I don't need more because I'll use the Stomp with an ampli which will provide the clean sound and I'll use Amplitube for saturated or crunch sounds, so when I'll bypass I'll have the clean sound of the ampli ;)
babaorum

Return to Interfaces & Controllers