iRig Stomp I/O can't get the Amplitube free download

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O can't get the Amplitube free download

Postby mikko.pettinen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Hello!
I just bought an iRig Stomp I/O and the problem is that I cannot get those free Amplitube bundles (Amplitube deluxe, Vocalive, Amplitube Acoustic. I even deleted my previous versions of Vocallive and Amplitube and downloaded the free versions from the Appstore. Then I registered with my user name and password, and then then registered with the product (Stomp I/O) serial number. I've tried that 5 times now, and I still can't get those free downloads. It says that I should pay for each effect. What have I done wrong? All the downloads that I downloaded with my Macbook are ok. And I will use my Stomp only with my iPad. Frustrating.
mikko.pettinen

Re: iRig Stomp I/O can't get the Amplitube free download

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi, it sounds like you are following the correct steps. The gear should unlock in AmpliTube CS (the free version) but please do note that there still will be gear in AmpliTube that is not free.

Please check out this page which provides a list of what gear will unlock inside AmpliTube CS when you register your iRig Stomp I/O serial inside the AmpliTube CS app (click "More Info" under the AmpliTube for iPad version): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... tompio-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikko.pettinen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Ok, thanks! I have to say that I am a little disappointed that FULL didn't mean full...
Do you know how can I make the expression pedal included to control the wah-wah effects of the Amplitube. I´d like to use the pedal as a wah-wah pedal. I tried three different wah -effects, but it didn't work. Is there a setting for that somewhere on the app?
mikko.pettinen

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 pm

mikko.pettinen wrote:Ok, thanks! I have to say that I am a little disappointed that FULL didn't mean full...
Do you know how can I make the expression pedal included to control the wah-wah effects of the Amplitube. I´d like to use the pedal as a wah-wah pedal. I tried three different wah -effects, but it didn't work. Is there a setting for that somewhere on the app?

Full is the 19.99 version of AmpliTube - you do get the full set of gear from that app. However, it too is expandable with additional optional gear.

You can use MIDI learn if you'd like for the wah and expression pedal but it should work automatically. You can see that in this iRig Stomp I/O in-depth video: https://youtu.be/Wd5rdZAd3UU?t=2m23s
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikko.pettinen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:04 am

Thank you!
I tried 3 different Amplitube wah effects, but the pedal didn't do anything. On tilt -mode I should tilt the pad, on auto mode it makes the effect automatically. But using the pedal doesn´t do anything for the sound...
mikko.pettinen

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:14 am

Try making sure you are in Live Mode (and you have the latest version of the app, of course) and you put the wah in slot 5. If that doesn't work I'd suggest asking IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikko.pettinen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:46 am

Thanks!
Now it works! I pressed the icon of the wah effect pedal and that helped. With the same method I can use the pedal to control the cutoff freq of the envelope filter or the level of the delay or whatever. That's nice! I can also control several effects at the same time with that pedal. By the way, I am using the Stomp with my trumpet. VocalLive effects are very good with a trumpet!
mikko.pettinen

Postby ford71capri » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:31 am

Hello IK

Registration of iRig Stomp I/O doesn’t unlock any more gear than CS version of AmpliTube. I have done steps above, doesn’t help at all. How to fix this issue?
ford71capri

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:43 pm

ford71capri wrote:Hello IK

Registration of iRig Stomp I/O doesn’t unlock any more gear than CS version of AmpliTube. I have done steps above, doesn’t help at all. How to fix this issue?

You need to register iRig Stomp I/O inside the AmpliTube CS app. If you've done this and still don't see the gear, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Grivera2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello,
I purchased an open box stomp I/O from the Musicians friend online store. Equipment looks good, seems to work ok so far. I don’t have a product registration card. I tried using the number below the bar code on the bottom of the pedal to register the device on the AmpliTube CS but got an error. Could it be that the product was previously registered, or that the number below the bar code is not the serial number?
Grivera2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Grivera2 wrote:Hello,
I purchased an open box stomp I/O from the Musicians friend online store. Equipment looks good, seems to work ok so far. I don’t have a product registration card. I tried using the number below the bar code on the bottom of the pedal to register the device on the AmpliTube CS but got an error. Could it be that the product was previously registered, or that the number below the bar code is not the serial number?

You would need the serial number from the card so it may have been used (or tossed) already. However, if you contact IK Support with the MF proof of purchase on hand, they can likely assist you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers