Blueboard update failure.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard update failure.

Postby johnegreene » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 am

I've been trying to update the firmware in my blueboard. It find the blue board, connects to it, starts the update process. The 'status' says: "In Progress" but the progress meter never leaves 0%. After awhile it fails. If I try to update again it says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive A:."
I swear its been close to a decade since the last time I had a drive A:!
After closing everything down and restarting it tries to do the update again but fails. Same thing all over.
johnegreene

Re: Blueboard update failure.

Postby johnegreene » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 am

I just tried it on my windows 10 machine and it says it needs administrator privileges to run. I ran it as administrator but I get the same error. Tried running it in windows 7 compatibility mode and that didn't work either. Had windows run the compatibility analyzer and it just says 'not compatible'.
johnegreene

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 pm

I would recommend working directly with IK Support on this issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RHBrownAZ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm

I have this same issue going on. My BlueBoard has lost it's pairing, and in the past the only way I could re-establish it was to flash the firmware. Now I cannot even run the updater in Windows 10. I "Am" the administrator and can even modify the Core Security on my PC.
RHBrownAZ

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 am

RHBrownAZ wrote:I have this same issue going on. My BlueBoard has lost it's pairing, and in the past the only way I could re-establish it was to flash the firmware. Now I cannot even run the updater in Windows 10. I "Am" the administrator and can even modify the Core Security on my PC.

I'm not sure what would cause this for you but IK Support can provide 1-on-1 assistance at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jjdemaa » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Has this been resolved?

I keep getting the error that I need to run it as an admin. I am...!!!

Seems it's a more common problem...

JJ

Running Windows 10 64-bits
jjdemaa

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm

jjdemaa wrote:Has this been resolved?

I keep getting the error that I need to run it as an admin. I am...!!!

Seems it's a more common problem...

JJ

Running Windows 10 64-bits

I see a few people having it but it is not a global problem. Regardless, please note that this is not a technical support forum and you would need to open a ticket directly with IK Support for technical assistance as was suggested above to others.

All - please review the rules linked at the top of each page and the new posting guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 for more information. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers