iRig Stomp I/O - 3rd footswitch not working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O - 3rd footswitch not working

Postby djschuld » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

hi all,

I would like to reset my iRig Stomp I/O, but can't find the instructions how to do this. Reason for the reset is that footswitch nr 3 ((hold > tuner) is not working anymore.

Although I can activate this footswitch by activating the 3rd setting via the AmpliTube software, the green light is then switching on.

And is there already new software available for iRig Stomp I/O? It seems that the UI with Aplitube S/W is not always stable and reliable.

Can somebody advice?
thx
DJ
djschuld

Re: iRig Stomp I/O - 3rd footswitch not working

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:11 pm

I don't see a firmware update for iRig Stomp I/O on the firmware section of the site. I would recommend working directly with IK Support so they can properly troubleshoot and work with you directly to resolve the issues you are having.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Stomp I/O - 3rd footswitch not working

Postby richo144 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:22 am

In my case Amplitube for Windows works perfect with Irig stomp IO but when I use the tuner the stomp resets (kind of turn off and on again) my guitar still sounds but the stomp not working anymore, I have to reload amplitube, and reconnect the irig.
richo144

Return to Interfaces & Controllers