iRig Stomp I/O driver

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp I/O driver

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Once you do test on another system please report any issues to IK Support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeepbuff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:42 pm

lastyak@gmail.com wrote:It is September 7, 2018. I just received a new iRig StompIO expecting that I could use it as an input device to Amplitube 4.6.1 but then output through my UAD Apollo Twin Duo Thunderbolt interface. No dice.

In fact, for those playing the home game, don't try it. If you select ASIO in Amplitube Settings, the StompIO does not show up as an input. If I keep it set to Windows Exclusive, the Apollo Thunderbolt DOES show up in the output list, but when I select the Apollo as my output, Amplitube's meters peg-out, and I get a Blue Screen 'Less Not Equal' crash.

Interestingly, I happen to have two desktops and one PC laptop with Thunderbolt connections. No go on those either.

If there is no ASIO driver, why does it offer ASIO as an option to select, and what kind of professional tool doesn't? [mod redacted]

I have done this with the irig stomp io as my input and audiobox usb for output.

Just set up amplitube with asio4all and make sure your input for the irig stomp io is enabled and the output disabled within asio4all control panel. Then make sure your output for your thunderbolt is enabled and input disabled from within asio4all control panel. Then within windows, if you want to play along to YouTube or whatever, go down to your sound icon on the Windows taskbar and select your pc soundcard. It's probably set on irig or thunderbolt.
jeepbuff

Postby rikmixrox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:08 am

IOS 12 just released. I've updated my iPad 6 generation. Everything is good. No more crackling or popping noises. Messed with it for quite a while and everything seems smooth.
rikmixrox

Postby dlwhite66 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Count my vote for a dedicated Windows 10, 64bit ASIO driver.
Running latest Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 and with Windows Driver or through ASIO4All, I can't get a reasonable roundtrip latency (20ms or less) to enable playing live.
dlwhite66

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:50 pm

dlwhite66 wrote:Count my vote for a dedicated Windows 10, 64bit ASIO driver.
Running latest Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 and with Windows Driver or through ASIO4All, I can't get a reasonable roundtrip latency (20ms or less) to enable playing live.

You should be able to get playable latency with ASIO4ALL and iRig Stomp I/O. Please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not already done so and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlwhite66 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:45 pm

[mod redacted - please review the forum rules (linked at the top of each page) and the post at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 for more information]
dlwhite66

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers