Presets and battery time IRig Keys io 49

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Presets and battery time IRig Keys io 49

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Wed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello.
I’m a new user, and I am waiting for IRig Keys io 49 to use with iPhone and iPad Pro 12.9
How long do you think has the batteries for a gig?
Can I use for two or three hours without problems? Or I must to use the adaptor?

Other question,if I save presets with different midi channels because I load various instruments on my iPad, and use the function fast recall with the pads, the changes are really fast to use on the fly in a live gig?
Thank you
Miguelcbonilla

Re: Presets and battery time IRig Keys io 49

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Thu May 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Someone can tell me if with batteries I can run the irig keys io 49 for two or three live gigs ?
Miguelcbonilla

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 pm

Hey Miguelcbonilla,

Thanks for your post!

This question is a tricky one, as this does depend heavily on the batteries being used with the iRig Keys I/O. While alkaline or 'disposable' batteries will work great with the iRig Keys I/O. Rechargeable or 'Ni-MH' type batteries will hold a much longer charge allowing for longer usage periods. Check out the batteries here for example.

Hope this helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Miguelcbonilla » Thu May 31, 2018 6:24 pm

Im interested to know if can play a Live gig for three or four hours for example.
I have rechargeable batteries and charger.
Thank you for your fast response
Miguelcbonilla

Return to Interfaces & Controllers