The firmware Updater won’t “see” the BlueBoard!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

The firmware Updater won’t “see” the BlueBoard!

Postby eric.linder » Tue May 22, 2018 10:49 pm

I know others have had this problem with the BlueBoard - it’s frustrating that I can’t get the firmware update to work. Can anyone provide an idea that will work?!
eric.linder

Re: The firmware Updater won’t “see” the BlueBoard!

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 31, 2018 6:27 pm

Hey eric.linder,

Thanks for your post.

I would suggest checking with our Technical Support Team using the link below.

They should be able to help here.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby bobsobers » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:47 am

I ran it a few times and it crashed, but each time it completed a bit more 20% to 30 to 40 to 80 then finally to completed. you just need to keep updating till its complete.
bobsobers

Postby DG-IKMUTI » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

I had the same problem with the firmware updater. The firmware updater would not work on windows 7 & 10!!! Very frustrating but I found a fix. You have to find a copy of ( Widows 8 Pro 32-bit Build9200 ) is what I used; yes Win 8 ughhh!! The firmware updater worked perfect for me on the first try. Connects without any issue. Don't forget to hold down the D button and Switch the power on while it is plugged into the usb port. Also after you do the firmware update NEVER hold down the "B" button while powering on the Blue-Board or you will have to do this process all over again. Good Luck with you're Blue-Board.
DG-IKMUTI

Postby GabrielRaphael » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Same here on several iPad pros
GabrielRaphael

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:20 pm

GabrielRaphael wrote:Same here on several iPad pros

Please report your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you directly and get you up and running. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers