Control Apmlitude and VocalLive w/t Blueboard

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Control Apmlitude and VocalLive w/t Blueboard

Postby dubc1984 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 am

Hi, First post(yes I did search for an answer to this).
Just bought a iRig Duo Pro and a Blueboard. I want to do the following but don't know if its even possible.

Set-up: iPad Mini to control blueboard and the Duo. Audio out to PA. PC(Cubase) to record wave files.

1. I want the buttons on the blueboard to trigger:
  1. AmpliTube stomp boxes
  2. VocalLive effects.
  3. Page flipping for lyrics would be great via one button(next) also.

2. I want the iRig Duo Analog output go to the PA with:
  1. Guitar with Processed AmpliTube Sims and stompboxes(controlled via Blueboard)
  2. Vocals with VocalLive effects (controlled via Blueboard)

3. I want the iRig Duo USB to record simultaneously (not a deal breaker) as the above points but need the points below in non-PA output mode also:
  1. Guitar with Processed AmpliTube Sims and stompboxes to the PC into Cubase
  2. Vocals with VocalLive effects to the PC into Cubase
  3. Record raw wave files without effects
  4. Record midi triggers and assign the presets to another track

Thanks in advanced.
dubc1984

Re: Control Apmlitude and VocalLive w/t Blueboard

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Hey dubc1984,

Thanks for your post!

While I am more than happy to help here and provide some information. We strongly urge you to follow up with Technical Support with any issues with these set ups/steps. This forum is more for user-to-user communication and not exactly for support purposes.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

dubc1984 wrote:1. I want the buttons on the blueboard to trigger:

AmpliTube stomp boxes
VocalLive effects.
Page flipping for lyrics would be great via one button(next) also.

These first two functions are certainly possible assignments. To control both AmpliTube and VocaLive simultaneously. I suggest using the iRig BlueBoard app to send Virtual MIDI to each of these apps.

As for page turning. Our iKlip Stage app will require your iRig BlueBoard to be linked to the iKlip Stage app directly. This would not allow you to also use the iRig BlueBoard app. Only one app can connect with this device at a time. With that said, this would require a separate iRig BlueBoard, iRig BlueTurn, or a third party app which allows this type of use.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/irigblueturn/

dubc1984 wrote:2. I want the iRig Duo Analog output go to the PA with:

Guitar with Processed AmpliTube Sims and stompboxes(controlled via Blueboard)
Vocals with VocalLive effects (controlled via Blueboard)

The iRig Pro Duo will be able to send both of these signals to your Mixer or PA System. To do this, use AmpliTube with a track panned 'hard right', and use the VocaLive app with a track panned 'hard left'. This will allow you to use the iRig Pro Duo's Line Level Outputs for dedicated Guitar and Vocal signals.

dubc1984 wrote: 3. I want the iRig Duo USB to record simultaneously (not a deal breaker) as the above points but need the points below in non-PA output mode also:
  1. Guitar with Processed AmpliTube Sims and stompboxes to the PC into Cubase
  2. Vocals with VocalLive effects to the PC into Cubase
  3. Record raw wave files without effects
  4. Record midi triggers and assign the presets to another track

A) To send your Guitar signal to your PC as well as the Mixer. There are a couple ways to do this. I would suggest checking this point with Technical Support for the most ideal solution.

B) This would be the same answer as point 'A'.

C) The AmpliTube and VocaLive programs will record the 'Dry' unprocessed audio. To get these files, simply export them from AmpliTube or VocaLive.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dubc1984 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Ryan,

Thank-you for taking the time to reply. Excellent answers and more than enough to work my way through any issues. I will contact support if I get stuck.

Thank-you!!!
dubc1984

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Glad to hear I could help! :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers