No communication on order

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

No communication on order

Postby dancemad » Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 am

Ordered i/o stomp 4.24.18. Sent in a trouble ticket to support with no response. My order only says in progress. About ready to have bank reverse this charge. Paid for expeditated as well.
dancemad

Re: No communication on order

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 am

Hi, sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your order status. Someone should be contacting you soon about your order.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alujan55 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:58 pm

I also placed an order for the iRig Stomp io and it is still "in Progress", I just hope it doesn't go the same route of Stealth Board. :roll:
alujan55

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 04, 2018 7:01 pm

alujan55 wrote:I also placed an order for the iRig Stomp io and it is still "in Progress", I just hope it doesn't go the same route of Stealth Board. :roll:

iRig Stomp I/O is released. There is another thread with user experiences of those users who have iRig Stomp I/O.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dana51 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:19 pm

On a related point, how can I cancel an order? I’ve changed my mind about ordering an iRig Stomp i/o for now, but I don’t see a way to cancel the order, it’s just sitting in processing.
dana51

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 06, 2018 10:27 pm

dana51 wrote:On a related point, how can I cancel an order? I’ve changed my mind about ordering an iRig Stomp i/o for now, but I don’t see a way to cancel the order, it’s just sitting in processing.

I've replied to your PM. Typically, you can contact Sales at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us for these types of requests. Thank yo.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alujan55 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:09 am

When will the iRig Stomp I/O be shipped?
alujan55

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 3:14 pm

alujan55 wrote:When will the iRig Stomp I/O be shipped?

iRig Stomp I/O is shipping if you have not heard anything about your order, please either PM your order number to me or use http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dancemad » Mon May 07, 2018 4:31 pm

PM’d you twice now this order #2018US19955WEB

No response since 4.26.18
dancemad

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 4:34 pm

dancemad wrote:PM’d you twice now this order #2018US19955WEB

No response since 4.26.18

I sent your information in when I read your PM, 5/3/18. I'll let them know you haven't heard yet. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby funinstars » Mon May 07, 2018 9:27 pm

I contacted tech support about my order and got no response. It's not a big deal, delays happen, it's just a bit disorganized. It would be nice for some insight. For instance, Sweetwater makes an effort to spell out time frames. They say a couple weeks for this item.
People who order here might hope that that would be earlier, considering it said 'Now shipping' weeks ago. I understand you are working with limited knowledge, but saying "These are shipping now" is confusing. Many of us here buy LOTS of iK stuff. This actually is the first time i've run into this sort of vague delay. Again not a big deal. Just curious :)

Thanks
funinstars

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 9:42 pm

There were delays, yes. Things are organized as such: Orders have been shipping, starting with pre-orders, followed by other orders in the date in which they were received. I hope that helps.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby funinstars » Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Yeah sure. It will have to do :D

thanks
funinstars

Postby dancemad » Mon May 07, 2018 9:52 pm

[mod edit - please review the rules about posts and those regarding discussion of moderation]
dancemad

Postby dancemad » Wed May 09, 2018 12:05 am

Received.... all works fine thanks guys. Order still says processing so I wasn’t expecting this today. Nice surprise
dancemad

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers