No communication on order

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: No communication on order

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 09, 2018 12:07 am

dancemad wrote:Received.... all works fine thanks guys. Order still says processing so I wasn’t expecting this today. Nice surprise

Excellent! Thanks for reporting back, it helps to see the effort pay off to make sure nobody gets lost in the shuffle.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:25 am

Hey everyone, I can say this about IK Multimedia, they are without a doubt, working their assess off trying to ship the IRig I/O's. Be patient and you will see it's worth it.
Timo2019

Postby funinstars » Wed May 09, 2018 5:55 pm

dancemad wrote:Received.... all works fine thanks guys. Order still says processing so I wasn’t expecting this today. Nice surprise

Did your online order status ever change from processing to shipped? Just curious.
funinstars

Postby klgraham1013 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:43 am

dancemad wrote:Ordered i/o stomp 4.24.18. Sent in a trouble ticket to support with no response. My order only says in progress. About ready to have bank reverse this charge. Paid for expeditated as well.

I pre-ordered mine on 02-08-18. Still haven't received mine.
klgraham1013

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 10, 2018 3:27 am

klgraham1013 wrote:
dancemad wrote:Ordered i/o stomp 4.24.18. Sent in a trouble ticket to support with no response. My order only says in progress. About ready to have bank reverse this charge. Paid for expeditated as well.

I pre-ordered mine on 02-08-18. Still haven't received mine.

Hi, that was at the tail end of the pre-order period (the shipping announcement was a few days after that) so I'm sure you'll be receiving yours soon.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alujan55 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:48 am

[Mod Edit - redacted] I have not yet received mine. :mrgreen:
alujan55

Postby Timo2019 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 am

Now, now children...
Timo2019

Postby Cesarpino » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello I paid for next day air on my order of the I rig studio Mic. I recently just read that it takes 3 to 5 business days to process my order? I paid for next day air so does this mean I’m going to get my order in six days and pretty much paid for faster shipping for nothing?
Cesarpino

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Cesarpino wrote:Hello I paid for next day air on my order of the I rig studio Mic. I recently just read that it takes 3 to 5 business days to process my order? I paid for next day air so does this mean I’m going to get my order in six days and pretty much paid for faster shipping for nothing?

Next day air would be the time it takes once the item ships. There is typically order processing time, as IK is not a huge automated warehouse like Amazon or some of the larger music retailers. Please let me know your order number via PM and I'll see what is going on. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers