lightning to micro usb cable

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

lightning to micro usb cable

Postby iangarforth » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:04 am

Hi all,

I have an iRig HD2, and love it. Recently it's stopped working with my iPad - at first, intermittently, and now altogether.

On trying it into Amplitube on my PC with the other lead, it's fine. I presume, therefore, that it's most likely to be the lightning lead. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement - on eBay, it's all adaptors and I'd rather have just a straight through lead (one less thing to fail...).
iangarforth

Re: lightning to micro usb cable

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:18 pm

You can find replacement cables like this at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/spareparts
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby iangarforth » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Yes, I found that, but was disturbed to find that it's approx 36 euros for a cable, and I bought the item in December. I can't afford to buy into a product whose cable last 5 months and then cost 36 euros to replace.

I've contacted support and am hoping it will be covered under warranty...
iangarforth

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:23 pm

iangarforth wrote:Yes, I found that, but was disturbed to find that it's approx 36 euros for a cable, and I bought the item in December. I can't afford to buy into a product whose cable last 5 months and then cost 36 euros to replace.

I've contacted support and am hoping it will be covered under warranty...

Correct, you should be covered under the appropriate product warranty. That should always be the first route, which IK Support would be happy to assist you with.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers