iRig Stomp i/O Wah and Control in another app

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp i/O Wah and Control in another app

Postby egorovvserg » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Wah (expression pedal) and control buttons works in another apps? For Example I use Bias FX, it's works in this app?
egorovvserg

Re: iRig Stomp i/O Wah and Control in another app

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 pm

The foot switches and expression pedal on the iRig Stomp I/O will send MIDI CC/PC messages. This means this should work with any other apps which accept MIDI input.

For some more information on what MIDI CC/PC messages are sent with each control and the overall versatility of the iRig Stomp I/O check out the user manual here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby annamalay » Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm

It work with Bias FX, ToneStack etc. Just need to set the CC in the effects apps directly to match the Stomp IO.

There is an issue trying to engage The hold on button 3 CC (32). It doesn’t work first up in other effects.

The work round is to use AmpliTube and turn on tuner using hold+Button 3. Close AmpliTube and the it works in BiAS FX, JamUp etc. Don’t forget to set the tuner to CC32 in those apps.

It also doesn’t charge my IPad Pro 10.5 and 12.9. Not sure if it’s an IOS 11.x issue. My IPhone 6 Plus doesn’t charge either. It’s on 11.x

The IPhone 5 charges fine it’s on 10.x
annamalay

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 16, 2018 3:59 pm

As requested in other similar replies, please report any charging issues on compatible iOS devices to IK Support as they are available to assist you directly with such issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby annamalay » Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Peter_IK wrote:As requested in other similar replies, please report any charging issues on compatible iOS devices to IK Support as they are available to assist you directly with such issues.

Done - come back with having to connect my lightning cable as well. Not sure I understand how I would connect both cables at the same time. Waiting on their response.
annamalay

Return to Interfaces & Controllers