iRig Stomp I/O Mac Compatability

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Mac Compatability

Postby Spanishfly69 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey Not Here11! I see you had some issues as well. Thanks for your reply and support to help me resolve my problem. I double checked my settings in Amplitube 4. In audio midi setup. I set input audio to irig stomp i/o left channel. Then in output also to irig stomp I/o left and right. The weird robotic noise I was getting was from my buffer size. Set at 64, when I went up in buffer size 256. That resolved the noise problem I was having, now it works great! Now I can feed the L and R outputs from the irig stomp I/o to my mixer, amp, etc ... also I set midi input to irig stomp to control pedal configuration. I hope this info can help others that run into the situation I did! Jam on!!
Spanishfly69

Postby wotasillybilly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 pm

I'm so hacked off with this. I bought this thing thinking it looked like the best thing since sliced bread. I even recently upgraded to the amplitube max package. using with my PC it takes around 2 seconds of silence in standalone mode when you change presets. it also goes silent every so often. or crackles. it's currently unusable.
wotasillybilly

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm sure IK Support can assist you as that is not the typical experience with iRig Stomp I/O. I know it is frustrating when something doesn't work exactly as expected right out of the box but with so many variables it sometimes takes a little troubleshooting to get everything set smoothly.

Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and they will be able to assist you with these issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby richardsun » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:53 pm

Not_Here11 wrote:
So I discovered ( well, told via Paul in my support ticket) the KEY to getting this to work just right every time with the MacBook pro. I'm posting in case somebody else finds this useful info that the Manual doesn't mention.

Start MacBook
Plug in usb end 1st, then into back of Stomp.
Then Start Amplitube.

That is all I had to do.. ALL settings were already configured as in Ryan_IK message above.

That helps, thanks.
richardsun

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers