iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:23 pm

I have already contacted them a few times and they tell me that they are waiting for additional units. I ordered the Stomp on February 17th and just getting worried. $299.99 isn't cheap.
smcleod012

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 5:35 pm

smcleod012 wrote:I have already contacted them a few times and they tell me that they are waiting for additional units. I ordered the Stomp on February 17th and just getting worried. $299.99 isn't cheap.

The shipments go out (there are definitely units out to users, their experiences are relayed in this and other threads): pre-orders first, then in the order in which they were received. I have let the team know that there are some who have not received communication about their orders so that they are aware and can assist in making sure people are aware of their order status.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you very much Peter. I don't want to seem like a hound, just was curious as to what was going on, but this is very helpful.

Thank you!
smcleod012

Postby antzy69 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:47 pm

smcleod012 wrote:Thank you very much Peter. I don't want to seem like a hound, just was curious as to what was going on, but this is very helpful.

Thank you!

I ordered mine 29th April, received it 7th May. I would have thought yours should of shipped a long time ago.
antzy69

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Mcupit wrote:
smcleod012 wrote:Thank you very much Peter. I don't want to seem like a hound, just was curious as to what was going on, but this is very helpful.

Thank you!

I ordered mine 29th April, received it 7th May. I would have thought yours should of shipped a long time ago.

Since iRig Stomp I/O is made in Italy, orders that ship from there may be received at different times than those outside of the regions to which they ship.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby funinstars » Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Its good to have something thats not from China. But that would partially explain the shipping
status perhaps.
Last edited by funinstars on Tue May 08, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
funinstars

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you!

Not at all, hopefully the followup as to shipping from different IK locations was helpful too in light of the other comment made. Regardless, I've made an effort to see about improved communication on orders in general.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 pm

I am very concerned that another customer ordered their stomp on 4-29-18 and received it on 5-7-18. I ordered mine in FEBRUARY and I am still waiting. This item is not just a couple of dollars. We are talking $300. I am very disappointed and hope to receive it soon. However, I am almost reluctant to ever order another item from you. Please send me my item ASAP.

Thank you,

Shawn McLeod
smcleod012

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 pm

smcleod012 wrote:I am very concerned that another customer ordered their stomp on 4-29-18 and received it on 5-7-18. I ordered mine in FEBRUARY and I am still waiting. This item is not just a couple of dollars. We are talking $300. I am very disappointed and hope to receive it soon. However, I am almost reluctant to ever order another item from you. Please send me my item ASAP.

Thank you,

Shawn McLeod

They are located in an area that shipped directly from the Italian facility. I posted this above.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:35 pm

I mean that is understandable. Can I be assured that I am gonna receive my Stomp, Peter? Don't get me wrong, you have been helpful. Just really upset.
smcleod012

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 8:40 pm

smcleod012 wrote:I mean that is understandable. Can I be assured that I am gonna receive my Stomp, Peter? Don't get me wrong, you have been helpful. Just really upset.

Oh yes you will receive your iRig Stomp I/O. And I understand how you are feeling, and definitely will continue to do my best to help. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Thank you very much!
smcleod012

Postby antzy69 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:23 am

What would be the best option for connecting to a standard guitar amp with a single 6.3mm input? Just run one cable from either the left or right output on the stomp I/O or try and find a 2-1 splitter?
antzy69

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Mcupit wrote:What would be the best option for connecting to a standard guitar amp with a single 6.3mm input? Just run one cable from either the left or right output on the stomp I/O or try and find a 2-1 splitter?

I would suggest sending your signal to your Amplifier using the 1/4" (6.3mm) 'L(Mono)' output for this type of use.

*Do note, when doing so, you may want to bypass the AmpliTube CAB and AMP sections.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby klgraham1013 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 am

My lease is up in June. Hopefully I get my 02-08 order by then.
klgraham1013

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers