iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 am

Timo2019

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 am

...last, but not least... These performances are why I purchased the IRig Stomp I/O...
https://youtu.be/N41t_xYL7Ks
Timo2019

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

Sorry about the sound quality but I couldn't waste this...
https://youtu.be/mMrbYhGrv1c
Timo2019

Postby smcvey » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:51 am

Hmmm... Says it is unavailable.
smcvey

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:13 am

?
Timo2019

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Is that video currently private? That would typically be the reason we wouldn't be able to see it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Timo2019 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Good call Peter, see if that works... it was late... Thx :oops:
Timo2019

Postby juanloredo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:02 am

Hi, I have some questions regarding the unit and how to activate the looper in Amplitube PC

1.Do I have to set up something to make the looper work with the unit? cuz I'm presing the 1&2 together and then pressing 3 to get the loop started and it doesn't do anything.

2. Do I have to be in looper mode in amplitube for the looper to work, or if I'm in recording mode, pressing the 1&2 will jump into looper?

3. There's a jump in the audio output volume when I switch between recording and looper mode, looper mode is louder. All the settings are exactly the same and the meter bars inside amplitube I think register the same, but the meter bar in the unit clearly shows there's more volume (like it gets to the red LED a lot) I don't remember this ever happening with my previous audio interface(but I'm not sure)

Thanks!
juanloredo

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 01, 2018 4:42 pm

juanloredo wrote:Hi, I have some questions regarding the unit and how to activate the looper in Amplitube PC

1.Do I have to set up something to make the looper work with the unit? cuz I'm presing the 1&2 together and then pressing 3 to get the loop started and it doesn't do anything.

Make sure to update to the latest version of AmpliTube 4 Mac/PC. This update will be in your the User Area -> My Products section (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/) of your IK Multimedia account.

Once you are using the latest version, select 'MIDIIN2' - iRig Stomp I/O ('iRig Stomp I/O Control' on Mac) for your MIDI input. This will enter 'AmpliTube Mode' for your iRig Stomp I/O.

*The MIDI input selection will be in your 'Audio/MIDI Set Up' window which can be found under the 'Settings' drop down.

The other option 'iRig Stomp I/O' ('iRig Stomp I/O Port 1' on Mac) will be used when using the iRig Stomp I/O as just a MIDI interface.

Enter the 'Looper' section of AmpliTube, then hold pedal's 1 and 2. This will enter Looper mode.

2. Do I have to be in looper mode in amplitube for the looper to work, or if I'm in recording mode, pressing the 1&2 will jump into looper?

Yes, the Looper mode is designed to control the AmpliTube 4 'Looper' section.

3. There's a jump in the audio output volume when I switch between recording and looper mode, looper mode is louder. All the settings are exactly the same and the meter bars inside amplitube I think register the same, but the meter bar in the unit clearly shows there's more volume (like it gets to the red LED a lot) I don't remember this ever happening with my previous audio interface(but I'm not sure)

Thanks!

While this sounds unusual, do note these sections are meant to be completely separate sections of AmpliTube 4 with different loaded 'Rigs'.

Be sure to check this noise with out support team.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby juanloredo » Thu May 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Ryan_IK thanks! this worked perfectly!
juanloredo

Postby antzy69 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:51 am

Just received mine today, regardless of how much pressure I put on the expression pedal is does not turn on. Any suggestions?
antzy69

Postby antzy69 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:33 am

OK managed to get it working, had to do a calibration as per the manual as it was way out.
antzy69

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Mcupit wrote:OK managed to get it working, had to do a calibration as per the manual as it was way out.

Glad to hear you got it working.

As you've noticed the virtual switch on the iRig Stomp I/O is related to the calibration on the Expression pedal. This means you can calibrate your pedal to what feels good to you. Personally I used a very light touch with my hand for the calibration of the pedal. This way switch is very sensitive, which works great for me, but this may not be ideal for all users.

Hope this helps!
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby smcleod012 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi, just curious as to when I will be receiving my iRig Stomp?
smcleod012

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 08, 2018 4:24 pm

You need to contact Sales Support for that info; this is primarily a user forum.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers