iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Users Topic - Experiences and Questions

Postby era.mikkola » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Oh, that is great news!!!

Peter_IK wrote:Thanks! The iOS 12 update should be out tomorrow and will resolve the issue mentioned.
era.mikkola

Postby era.mikkola » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Ok, the new iPad works perfect with all Amplitubes, the iOS 12 update solved everything.

And I am kinda amazed the easyness and the sound. This is smooth !!!!
era.mikkola

Postby metrojethro » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Got my Stomp IO on order, should be here Monday. Can't wait!

Just realized that it doesn't support Android.. Is support for Android planned in the future?
Otherwise, what would be a minimum spec ipad that would work with it?

Mainly I'm going to be using it with my computer, but I'm considering buying a used ipad for it. Don't want to spend a lot though.
metrojethro

Postby era.mikkola » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Dont know about minimum but the new iPad 32 GB is around 300. I guess you need the lightning on a iPad to get it working :)
era.mikkola

Postby parco5000 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:14 pm

So, I got my unit yesterday. plugged it into the wall registered it on PC. Then downloaded Amplitube CS on the iPad. Registered the device again in the account screen in amplitube. Plug the iPad into the device. went into live mode, tried switching between preset and stomp mode. No dice. I looked at the settings page, there is no mention of iRig Stomp I/O. went into midi learn, clicked the buttons on the board, still no dice. I'm out of ideas. Please help.
parco5000

Postby smcvey » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Are you saying you hold down switches 3 and 4 and the Stomp I/O does not switch to Stomp Mode as indicated by the red light? Follow this process:

- Plug in the Stomp I/O
- Power up the iPad
- Plug the lightning cable from the Stomp I/O into the iPad
- Start the iOS AmpliTube App
- Press and hold switches 3 and 4 simultaneously until the Stomp Mode light comes on

That does not work?
smcvey

Postby parco5000 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 pm

smcvey wrote:Are you saying you hold down switches 3 and 4 and the Stomp I/O does not switch to Stomp Mode as indicated by the red light? Follow this process:

- Plug in the Stomp I/O
- Power up the iPad
- Plug the lightning cable from the Stomp I/O into the iPad
- Start the iOS AmpliTube App
- Press and hold switches 3 and 4 simultaneously until the Stomp Mode light comes on

That does not work?

I tried just now, it doesn't work. One thing i noticed though, the stomp mode light comes on when i plug the ipad in without launching the amp. it stays on when the app launches, and it turns off when i do the button combo to switch to preset mode. The app still doesn't respond though.
parco5000

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Please report issues like this to IK Support as they can troubleshoot and assist you directly. They are available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby parco5000 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please report issues like this to IK Support as they can troubleshoot and assist you directly. They are available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thank you

Hey Peter, I have left them a message. I'm just wondering if anyone has had such a problem. And your support department don't work weekends.
parco5000

Postby era.mikkola » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Keep the leftmost button down when powering stompy, should do a reset
era.mikkola

Postby parco5000 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 pm

era.mikkola wrote:Keep the leftmost button down when powering stompy, should do a reset

hey thanks for the reply. I did what you described, and the device had the red LED on for both in gain and volume meter. Still no dice. Tried the reset procedure with the iPad plugged in. No luck either.
parco5000

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:35 pm

parco5000 wrote:
era.mikkola wrote:Keep the leftmost button down when powering stompy, should do a reset

hey thanks for the reply. I did what you described, and the device had the red LED on for both in gain and volume meter. Still no dice. Tried the reset procedure with the iPad plugged in. No luck either.

Have you opened a ticket with IK Support? They will surely be able to assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby muddi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Dear All, after two weeks the switch #1 does not work properly. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Not used on stage yet, only at home. Any idea? THX.
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:13 pm

muddi wrote:Dear All, after two weeks the switch #1 does not work properly. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Not used on stage yet, only at home. Any idea? THX.

This would be something to report to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct technical assistance. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby muddi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
muddi wrote:Dear All, after two weeks the switch #1 does not work properly. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Not used on stage yet, only at home. Any idea? THX.

This would be something to report to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct technical assistance. Thank you.

Thanks, Peter. It is done. I just wanted to share that, maybe somebody has the prolem too. I will keep you informed.
muddi

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers