Firmware Upgrader does not see my Rig Keys I/O 25

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Firmware Upgrader does not see my Rig Keys I/O 25

Postby slavadhs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:54 am

Win 10, Firmware Upgrader does not see my Rig Keys I/O 25. I perform all operations in accordance with the instructions (turn off the device, press the phantom power button, turn it on). The Firmware Updater still does not see my device. The instruction is cycled. It can only be deleted from memory. The keyboard (and interface)works well in Reason, Cubase and with IPad.
slavadhs

Re: Firmware Upgrader does not see my Rig Keys I/O 25

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:56 pm

This would be an issue that IK Support would need to handle with you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby slavadhs » Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 pm

I contacted the support team ("Your reply to support request #527943 has been noted" (с).). There's no response for more than a week.
slavadhs

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 7:02 pm

slavadhs wrote:I contacted the support team ("Your reply to support request #527943 has been noted" (с).). There's no response for more than a week.

I will see what is going on and you should have a response (barring some technical issue precluding replies from reaching you) shortly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby slavadhs » Sun May 13, 2018 2:59 pm

The problem is solved if you upgrade via macbook. None of the Windows PC upgrade did not work.
slavadhs

Return to Interfaces & Controllers