Where's The Stealth Plug Control Panel File In My Download?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Where's The Stealth Plug Control Panel File In My Download?

Postby Erainn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:06 am

Hi

I still use Stealth Plug, recently I noticed however that when playing/recording guitar within my DAW there's an intermittent crackling noise.

I wondered if perhaps I need to adjust the buffer setting via the SP Control Panel, but when I checked on my Windows 10 64Bit 256 Gb SSD 8 Gig RAM Core i5 HP Envy laptop the panel was not present.

How can I reinstall SP including the Control Panel, while I've downloaded the appropriate Driver on installing the Control Panel is not showing, looks to be an .exe file missing.

Has it been discontinued? The SP drivers are there but not the application. Any advice would be most welcome.
Erainn

Re: Where's The Stealth Plug Control Panel File In My Downlo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Do you see any additional downloads for StealthPlug in your IK User Area user My Products --> StealthPedal --> Related Downloads?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Erainn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply.

What I see when navigating IK User Area > My Products is the following:

T-RackS Custom Shop

Syntronik Free

Amplitube Custom Shop

Sample Tank Custom Shop

Amplitube 3 Custom Shop

Sample Tank Free

T-RackS Custom Shop

I ran a search on the same page for Stealth Plug with no result.

On Downloads, yes there's StealthPlug Windows 64bit drivers, Version: 1.1.0.9
Released on: 10-19-2009. I had downloaded and installed that but no Stealth Plug control
panel shows.
Last edited by Erainn on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erainn

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

You would need to register the serial number that came with your StealthPlug in order to see the related software downloads there.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Erainn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Peter, that was registered previously, which enabled me to successfully use Stealth Plug and its Control Panel, for a number of years. I can no longer load from the CD as my notebook has no drive.
Erainn

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Erainn wrote:Peter, that was registered previously, which enabled me to successfully use Stealth Plug and its Control Panel, for a number of years. I can no longer load from the CD as my notebook has no drive.

If it was registered to your account, you'd still see the downloads/drivers there in your IK User Area. I would suggest contacting IK Support to see what has happened.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Erainn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Peter,

Thanks for your advice and support. I'm happy to say that the Stealth Plug Control Panel is now installed after receiving a download link from IK support.
Erainn

Postby clysholm » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:25 am

Can I please also have the link to get the Stealth Plug Control Panel installed on my Windows 10? I have used StealthPlug for many years, but installing the drivers for a new Win 10 didn't make it turn up as an Asio input/output unit and the control panel is not to be found.
clysholm

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:50 pm

clysholm wrote:Can I please also have the link to get the Stealth Plug Control Panel installed on my Windows 10? I have used StealthPlug for many years, but installing the drivers for a new Win 10 didn't make it turn up as an Asio input/output unit and the control panel is not to be found.

If you also contact IK Support they can supply the drivers to you. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers