Video Recording With Irig Mic Studio

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Video Recording With Irig Mic Studio

Postby ersinsarac » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello all,

I would like to record videos with the sound processed from Irig Mic Studio.
I do not want to record video and audio seperately and mix them using a video software.
I also have an Irig Pro Duo, a laptop, an ipad, an iphone and a Samsung S4 Zoom (mobile phone with good camera with 10x optic zoom).
I also have Cubase in my laptop where I can get nice tones with Irig Mic Studio.

In Ipad when I open camera and run Vocalive in the background, I can hear the sound as I want while recording but the sound in the video seems to be the direct sound from the microphone which is not processed and without effects. Actually this is the easiest way but I do not know why it does not work.

If I could transfer the processed sound into Samsung device while recording videos this would also be fine. I have managed this in the past with Irig device (not Irig Duo Pro - the first Irig device) which is to use with guitars, instead of guitar I sent Irig the output from the soundcard but Irig has a threshold and it does not fade out and after a threshold the voice can not be heard.

I have limited time to record something. So both video and the sound at the same time must be somehow possible.

Any ideas?

Regards from Turkey...
ersinsarac

Re: Video Recording With Irig Mic Studio

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:44 am

You cannot pass processed audio from an app like VocaLive to the camera app without your camera/video app supporting Inter-App Audio or Audiobus. You'd need a video app that supports one of these technologies to do so in real time. You may want to look at our iRig Recorder app which records video (as well as audio) and supports both Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ersinsarac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:49 am

Hello,

Thank you for the info.
I have installed Irig recorder.
However I can not record the voice coming from Vocalive or Garageband running in background.
Is it something that I can do with the Irig recorder?
ersinsarac

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

You would need to use Inter-App audio in GarageBand or Audiobus (a third party commercial app)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers