Apps for iRig PRO I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Apps for iRig PRO I/O

Postby johnystese » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:23 am

I've bought a new iRig PRO I/O.
Which apps exactly do I have for free?
Do I need to pay extra 21,99€ if I want an 8-track recorder? And would be my mini studio with the recorder complete?
I want to use it with my iPhone but with my PC as well - do I have a free version of software for PC? How should I download it?
Thanks for answers, I'm new here...
johnystese

Re: Apps for iRig PRO I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Hi, you can find out what is unlocked / included with your iRig Pro I/O purchase along with how to unlock/receive it, at the following link: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... gproio-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby johnystese » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Thanks but still don't know how to download free iRig soft for my computer...
johnystese

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 pm

You'll need to Register the hardware on your IK Multimedia User Account.
Register your iRig Pro I/O
By registering, you can access technical support, activate your warranty and receive free JamPointsTM which will be added to your account. JamPointsTM allow you to obtain discounts on future IK purchases! Registering also keeps you informed of all the latest software updates and IK products.

Register at: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration

Then you should see the MAc/PC software (AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room) in your User Area / My Products section. Download them from there then install them.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby johnystese » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Thank you. I'm workin on it...
And for iPhone - do I have a full AmpliTube version incl. 8-rack recorder or I have to buy it extra...?
johnystese

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Well, the page that Peter provided a link for says: "Upgrade from CS (FREE) version to FULL version – for FREE."

And later:
You can expand AmpliTube via in-app purchase with:
More Stomp, Amp, Cab and Mic models
Cab Room
8 track recorder with master effects and studio section
More Loop Drummer style packs (8 Grooves, 64 Loops each)
Looper section
UltraTuner

And this page http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubeios/ says:
Features:
Built-in recorder (expandable to 8 tracks with simultaneous multi-track recording via in-app purchase)

So you'll have to buy it (with the money you've saved on all that other software ;))
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby johnystese » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:12 pm

I just wanted to be sure... ;-)
johnystese

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Understood.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby wurzel49 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 am

Hi,

im a newbie and would like to now, if there is a difference between the Product "Amplitube 4" (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4/) and the "Amplitube 4" which comes with the iRig PRO I/O (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigproio/).

I was wondering because they both cost the same...

And, if so, do you know if I get all the software if I buy the iRig at a local store?

Thank you!
wurzel49

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Hmm, that looks like good value . :)

If I click on the " AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC" link on the iRig Pro I/O page it takes me to the AmpliTube 4 product page. And, yes, they are the same list price.

And, with iRig Pro I/O, you get AmpliTube for iOS, AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room too. I cannot see why anyone would buy AT4 by itself.

As I understand it, the bundled software becomes available after you Register the hSerial Number supplied with the hardware. If so, then purchasing from the local store shouls be OK.

BUT, for official confirmation, please contact IK Multimedia, here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us/ContactIKForm.php
and, to help others, let us know the general answer.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Yes, you get the included software if you purchase from a dealer and it is unlocked once you register the serial number that comes with the accessory. Enjoy!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wurzel49 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm

sounds great! thank you! :D
wurzel49

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

wurzel49 wrote:sounds great! thank you! :D

You're welcome!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AlfeusAditya » Mon May 07, 2018 4:52 am

DarkStar wrote:You'll need to Register the hardware on your IK Multimedia User Account.
By registering, you can access technical support, activate your warranty and receive free JamPointsTM which will be added to your account. JamPointsTM allow you to obtain discounts on future IK purchases! Registering also keeps you informed of all the latest software updates and IK products.

Then you should see the MAc/PC software (AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC, SampleTank 3 SE, T-RackS Deluxe with Mic Room) in your User Area / My Products section. Download them from there then install them.

What kind T-Racks Deluxe which included in irig pro? TR5? Or TR4 (called only T-racks Deluxe now?)
AlfeusAditya

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 3:13 pm

inHimProduction wrote:
DarkStar wrote:You'll need to Register the hardware on your IK Multimedia User Account.

What kind T-Racks Deluxe which included in irig pro? TR5? Or TR4 (called only T-racks Deluxe now?)

T-RackS Deluxe which is T-RackS v4.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers