Will Stomp I/O control Bias FX

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Will Stomp I/O control Bias FX

Postby Tpstreet » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:43 pm

I did respond to their email several times. The last time the tech told me to enter stomp mode. When I already said none of the functions work. I have tried stomp, I've tried tuner. Sounds come out and I can change sounds via the app but not the pedal. So far all the tech has told me, try holding the first button down, and unplug unit and plug it back in, and then he told me to do that again. Then he tells me to enter stomp mode. He also wanted a copy of my receipt to see if I'm still in Warrentee. But it works on the iPhone 6. Why would it not work with the latest IPad with the latest operating system, with the latest Amplitube update?
Tpstreet

Re: Will Stomp I/O control Bias FX

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 pm

There may still be reason to do a warranty claim. Please continue to work with the tech, they are the official support and will get you up and running. Users are of course welcome to offer suggestions, too, but the support team is the best way to get an issue resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers