Irig acoustic and macbook air 13

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig acoustic and macbook air 13

Postby fonru92 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello, how to connect irig acoustic to macbook air 13? For recording I use Amplitube for MacOS. It seems that the audio connector of macbook air 13 does not work with irig acoustic. :cry: :cry: :cry: Is there any solution to this problem? Maybe there are some adapters? Thanks for any information
fonru92

Re: Irig acoustic and macbook air 13

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 pm

iRig Acoustic is not compatible with Mac computers per the Specs page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... stic-specs

However, it may work if your computer has a combined input/output jack but that is not a supported configuration.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fonru92 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:41 am

is it planned to implement amplitube acoustic for android? Other applications for android do not work ectly
fonru92

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

fonru92 wrote:is it planned to implement amplitube acoustic for android? Other applications for android do not work ectly

I don't know of any plans to release AmpliTube Acoustic for Android at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby o.bessonov » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:30 pm

fonru92 wrote:Hello, how to connect irig acoustic to macbook air 13?

it's not a big problem. You must use 4pin 3.5 jack - 2x3.5 jack converter and a external audio interface. and connect Irig acoustic into 4pin connector and connect the 4-pin connector and one of the 3.5 jacks with microphone markings connect to the audio interface.
o.bessonov

Return to Interfaces & Controllers