iRig Acoustic Stage Dont Work

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Acoustic Stage Dont Work

Postby egorovvserg » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:53 am

iRig Acoustic Stage Dont Work with the Apple gadgets (Test on iPhone 5/6s and iPad 4 ios 8.4.1/11.1/10.33, the Cable from the iRig HD2, the cable is work fine). PC detect the iRig Acoustic Stage and work with it very good.

When connected the iRig Acoustic Stage to the Apple gadgets the iRig Acoustic App wrote that the "input: Built-in microphone" of Apple gadgets. With other applications the same thing.

What's problem?
egorovvserg

Re: iRig Acoustic Stage Dont Work

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Per the Specs page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... tage-specs

A USB to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) and a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately) are required.

If you are fulfilling both of these requirements and it still isn't working for you, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ashanti_music » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Did you ever find a workaround? Support at Ik believe that the iRig stage can be connected to an iPhone with a lightning to usb micro cable, but I’ve had no such luck.
ashanti_music

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm

ashanti_music wrote:Did you ever find a workaround? Support at Ik believe that the iRig stage can be connected to an iPhone with a lightning to usb micro cable, but I’ve had no such luck.

If you use the official Apple Camera Connection Kit or similar from them it should work. Please let them know it did not if so, and they'll continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers