BlueBoard and MIDI CCs

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

BlueBoard and MIDI CCs

Postby Maddcow » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi all
I just got my BlueBoard today and am a bit astounded that there doesn't seem to be a way to change which MIDI CCs are transmitted when the board is in Bluetooth Mode 2. My BlueBoard won't connect to the BlueBoard app when in Mode 2, hence there's no way to change which CCs are transmitted from each switch.

Am I correct in this understanding?

Cheers
Gary

EDIT: I should also mention that there doesn't seem to be a way to change which MIDI notes are transmitted if using Bluetooth Mode 1.

I'm still flabbergasted that in 2017, there's no way to change which MIDI commands are transmitted on a product like this. Absolutely flabbergasted.
Maddcow

Re: BlueBoard and MIDI CCs

Postby Maddcow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Anyone? All I want to know is if there's any way to change the MIDI notes and CCs transmitted when BlueBoard is in Bluetooth Mode 1 or 2.
Maddcow

Re: BlueBoard and MIDI CCs

Postby dstenning » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:40 pm

i'm just wondering this myself now - and think you're correct.

FYI there's an iOS app called MIDIFLOW which you can use to map the fixed CCs coming out of the BB to other CC values one desires.

It does mean there's an intermediary app between BB and target app receiving the MIDI but better than nothing. And MIDIFLOW is a very powerful well written app.
dstenning

Return to Interfaces & Controllers