Where to find iRig 2 Project serial number for Registration?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Where to find iRig 2 Project serial number for Registration?

Postby csarami » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:21 am

Hi,

I have purchased iRig 2 and mic. In amplitube page, I would like to register my iRig 2. However, I cannot find the product serial number. Where can I find it please. I get I throw away the box that came with it.

Thank you.
csarami

Re: Where to find iRig 2 Project serial number for Registrat

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 am

Your iRig 2 serial number is on a card in the box. If you've discarded that card, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and make sure you have proof of purchase from an authorized dealer handy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby csarami » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:17 am

Thank you.
csarami

Postby herbalogic2001 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:50 pm

I bought a bunch of I rig amplitubes from China and there is no card with a serial number. Are these fake products or copies? How can I get these working?
herbalogic2001

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:05 pm

herbalogic2001 wrote:I bought a bunch of I rig amplitubes from China and there is no card with a serial number. Are these fake products or copies? How can I get these working?

They may be copies. IK Support can help you identify whether they are authentic or counterfeit. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cleiber Lingam » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 am

I bought IRig HD 2 used, I can not register it in my amplitube for iphone because I had already registered before, how can I transfer the serials to my IK account
Cleiber Lingam

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:21 am

cleiber_menjurje wrote:I bought IRig HD 2 used, I can not register it in my amplitube for iPhone because I had already registered before, how can I transfer the serials to my IK account

You would need to contact IK Support for this, they can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RMilroT » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:45 pm

I bought IRig HD 2 used, I can not register it in my amplitube for iPhone because I had already registered before, how can I transfer the serials to my IK account

"Serial number already registered by another user(403)"
RMilroT

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:24 pm

RMilroT wrote:I bought IRig HD 2 used, I can not register it in my amplitube for iPhone because I had already registered before, how can I transfer the serials to my IK account

"Serial number already registered by another user(403)"

You would need to speak to IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for something like that as the mods/admins/users of this forum wouldn't have access to the serial nor your account (or the previous account it is registered to) in order to fix this issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby luizc.limajunior » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:12 pm

I sold an iRig for a second person since I no longer use it. However, I cannot deregister my license to transfer it to the new user.
I contact the support but still did not receive any answer.
Can someone from IK Multimedia help me?
Thank you!
luizc.limajunior

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm

What is your ticket number? Mods, admins, users of this forum do not have the ability to offer direct technical support nor have access to your account or systems that are needed to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby luizc.limajunior » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Dear Peter,

the ticket number is #8264920.
luizc.limajunior

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:17 am

Thank you, I have relayed this information to our Support Manager. Have a great day.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Quinnersmash » Thu May 20, 2021 6:17 pm

I bought a iRig but forgot to register it befor I threw the box away can I still register it with out the serial number some how
Quinnersmash

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Quinnersmash wrote:I bought a iRig but forgot to register it befor I threw the box away can I still register it with out the serial number some how

You would need to contact IK Support and they will require proof of purchase and might need some other information. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers