Where to find iRig 2 Project serial number for Registration?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Where to find iRig 2 Project serial number for Registrat

Postby Ch00se71 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Hello.
I want to buy a Irig 2 from amazon, but is second hand, because another costumes returned it or something like this. If I send you the invoice, you could give me a serial number. In the ad note that it hasn't user manual.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.
Ch00se71

Postby Enzobastias1 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:12 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Quinnersmash wrote:I bought a iRig but forgot to register it befor I threw the box away can I still register it with out the serial number some how

You would need to contact IK Support and they will require proof of purchase and might need some other information. Thanks!

what if i got it from a friend, and he no longer have a sale ticket or the serial number card?
i really need to register my stomp io, otherwise its just useless. please i beg for some help since ive looking online for solutions too long time now
many thanks
Enzobastias1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Enzobastias1 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
Quinnersmash wrote:I bought a iRig but forgot to register it befor I threw the box away can I still register it with out the serial number some how

You would need to contact IK Support and they will require proof of purchase and might need some other information. Thanks!

what if i got it from a friend, and he no longer have a sale ticket or the serial number card?
i really need to register my stomp io, otherwise its just useless. please i beg for some help since ive looking online for solutions too long time now
many thanks

They should be able to assist you with the drivers.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vasstamas04 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi

I have the same issue, I threw away the box with the serial number. I trying to contact the IK support, but I can't, because the links here are invalid. I have tried the website too, but it's not working because I can't upload my serial number, so I can't send my email. What should I do now?

Tamas
vasstamas04

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:22 pm

vasstamas04 wrote:Hi

I have the same issue, I threw away the box with the serial number. I trying to contact the IK support, but I can't, because the links here are invalid. I have tried the website too, but it's not working because I can't upload my serial number, so I can't send my email. What should I do now?

Tamas

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support - You don't need a serial number, the help icon next to each field including serial number will guide you if you don't have that information.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Samp3dnb » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:03 am

Hi, I purchased my Irig pro duo second hand without the serial number card. I also don't have the original proof of purchase, is there any way I can register this product? I'm just wanting to check for hardware updates. TIA
Samp3dnb

Postby wdmalone74 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:40 pm

I've read this area thoroughly regarding how to get help registering a pre-owned / used product purchased 2nd hand. I previously purchased and registered the bundled Hammond BX-3 with Leslies which I love.

Please create a way for musicians who are $$$ conscious and resourceful to register an item from another musician. I mean your motto ought to bear some weight on making this possible.

I bought mine on FB marketplace at a substantial savings. iRig Keys I/O 49. I don't want any of the free Windows or Mac products. I just want an owners manual and to register my product so that i can check for firmware updates, etc.

Thanks
wdmalone74

Postby wdmalone74 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:40 pm

I've read this area thoroughly regarding how to get help registering a pre-owned / used product purchased 2nd hand. I previously purchased and registered the bundled Hammond BX-3 with Leslies which I love.

Please create a way for musicians who are $$$ conscious and resourceful to register an item from another musician. I mean your motto ought to bear some weight on making this possible.

I bought mine on FB marketplace at a substantial savings. iRig Keys I/O 49. I don't want any of the free Windows or Mac products. I just want an owners manual and to register my product so that i can check for firmware updates, etc.

Thanks
wdmalone74

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 06, 2022 5:29 pm

wdmalone74 wrote:I've read this area thoroughly regarding how to get help registering a pre-owned / used product purchased 2nd hand. I previously purchased and registered the bundled Hammond BX-3 with Leslies which I love.

Thanks

Support can help you in those cases. There is also a formal transfer process that will do exactly as you mention (transfer smoothly from musician to musician) that the seller can follow without any IK Support interaction necessary.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkRocker85 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:06 am

I bought an iRig 2 for a long time. I lost the card with serial number in it and also the receipt. Is there anyway to find the serial number on the irig 2. I saw a barcode on the back of the item.
DarkRocker85

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby gballarino » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:54 am

Peter_IK wrote:

Tamas

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support - You don't need a serial number, the help icon next to each field including serial number will guide you if you don't have that information.

incorrect.
Can't get past the contact customer support window. I need to enter model and serial number to be able to contact support.
gballarino

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:13 pm

gballarino wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Tamas

incorrect.
Can't get past the contact customer support window. I need to enter model and serial number to be able to contact support.

I am correct, you can enter No Serial or anything else you'd wish in there. You can put whatever you want for model etc too. Please re-read my response, click the "i" icon and try again while following the suggestions from it (and from me), it will work.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gballarino » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:52 pm

I get an error message if the serial is not included. The error message specifically says I need to enter a serial. I have a screen grab but don’t know how to include it here. I’d be happy to send via email.
gballarino

Postby gballarino » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:50 am

It worked. I just entered a random number.
Thanks!
gballarino

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers