Blueboard Windos 10 driver?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Blueboard Windos 10 driver?

Postby lewiswhite » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:27 am

tommiecollins wrote:
Ralion wrote:You need a wifi router and an iPad or iPhone with the blueboard app and an app called Midibridge. Connect the blueboard to the iPad, connect the iPad to the wifi router. The pc must be connected to the same router. Install the freeware rptmidi on the pc and set up a midi connection from the midibridge app on the iPad to rptmidi on the pc. Then the blueboard sends midi messages (you set the blueboard app to send regular midi messages) to the pc via the iPad and router. I guess you can switch patches in the tripleplay software with the blueboard in that way. And if you install vnc (freeware) on the pc and on the iPad you can see the computerscreen on the iPad.

This setup is potentially unstable so gigging with it is a bit risky.

As my cousin returned from the USA, he told me that for an effective Wifi Router, if you have a perfect Router table then you will be able to connect the Internet through Blueboard. But your table should be according to the suitable of the Wireless Router. When you are ordering a broadband service, look out what features it has and what are you looking it for.

Getting your point that for the best connection for the Wireless, all you need and required is a Router Table. I tried to order the Kreg Router table for my T-pLink wireless router. The combo isn't working, what can I do for this? Do you have any idea what to do for this
lewiswhite

Postby richmn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:23 am

The CME Widi BUD can get you rocking with your Blueboard on a Windows 10 PC. I just used mine today.
richmn

Postby eng.perini » Sun May 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi. Is there any develop Win driver yet ?
eng.perini

Postby IlCinghia74 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 pm

Nothing, everything is silent! I'm afraid I have lost all hope of having official drivers for Windiws 10/11 ... [mod redacted - please do not make threatening posts about IK employees (or anybody for that matter)]
IlCinghia74

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers