Stealth pedal midi program

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stealth pedal midi program

Postby JFarrell » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:27 am

Hi:
The disk that came with Stealth pedal seems to be defective because my computer cannot read or install the midi program.

Can someone tell me where to find the midi program on this site or email me the program?

Regards,

John
JFarrell

Re: Stealth pedal midi program

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:47 pm

You should find all related downloads for your registered IK products in your IK User Area under "My Products" (then under StealthPedal where you'll see "Related Downloads" and such).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby seppog » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Unfortunately not, after registering my Stealth Pedal again it does not show up und my products in the user area, only the software. Are You guys ashamed of a product which You do nit support anymore ?
seppog

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:01 pm

seppog wrote:Unfortunately not, after registering my Stealth Pedal again it does not show up und my products in the user area, only the software. Are You guys ashamed of a product which You do nit support anymore ?

The MIDI control program (the subject of this topic) is under Related Downloads for StealthPedal or AmpliTube Custom Shop in your User Area --> My Products.

No need to be insulting or uncivil. If you don't see the MIDI control software there, please contact support and they will support you and the product. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby brendanoneill » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Seppog,

I went through something similar, thinking it was missing. I found my StealthPedal downloads under AmpliTube 3: Related Downloads.

Hope this helps.
brendanoneill

Postby vertigo23 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:50 pm

Oh my god I've been spending the better part of the day trying to locate this download. IKM folks, it is NOT INTUITIVE that the midi driver for a hardware interface would be located under related downloads for amplitube.
vertigo23

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 am

vertigo23 wrote:Oh my god I've been spending the better part of the day trying to locate this download. IKM folks, it is NOT INTUITIVE that the midi driver for a hardware interface would be located under related downloads for amplitube.

It is under related downloads for StealthPedal which is quite intuitive.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vertigo23 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:12 am

I don't have that, due to being unable to register the thing.
vertigo23

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:16 am

vertigo23 wrote:I don't have that, due to being unable to register the thing.

Support should also be able to help you with that.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers