iRig keys pro and Windows 7

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig keys pro and Windows 7

Postby cfopitz » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:42 pm

I have been using my iRig keys Pro on my PC running Windows XP for a couple of years without any problems. I finally yielded to all the warnings other software gave me about terminated support for XP etc. etc. So I broke down and bought Windows 7 Pro (32 bit). After installing Win 7 I now get a "USB device not recognized" message when I plug in my iRig. Are new drivers needed? What to do???
cfopitz

Re: iRig keys pro and Windows 7

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:27 am

Since no other users have chimed in and it seems like a technical issue, the best bet would be to open a support ticket if you have not yet already done so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tarkian » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:34 am

I have the same problem with Win 7 Home Premium (64-bit): The iRig Keys37 PRO is not recognized by the OS, and will not turn on even ... no LED on. This is one of ProjectLead DAW.
The keyboard itself is properly recognized by Win 8.1 (64-bit).
What can I do?
tarkian

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:05 am

Please report your issue to IK Support and they will troubleshoot and assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Paerry » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Same problem here...
Trying to use the Keys Pro (standalone) with Kontakt 6 (Standalone) in a HP ProBook
(I just posted a supportticket about this)

Pär PeGe Gustafson, Huskvarna, Sweden
Paerry

Return to Interfaces & Controllers