[RESOLVED] Major Issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[RESOLVED] Major Issues

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 am

My Windows 10-64 bit laptop, 8 gb, i5 cpu - tends to have lots of issues with aplitube. Problem is I don't know if it's amplitube or the irig2hd.

When I switch amps, the audio turns to garbage and I'm forced to re-set the buffer size to normalize it.

Also once it's normal, after about 1 minute it automatically turns to garbage again and I have to reset the buffer size in order to fix it.

The only audio option I have in the settings is - Windows Audio (exclusive mode). There's also a direct audio but it doesn't work. ASIO is present for ASIO4all and Steinberg, but they don't work with the irig.

Any help would be appreciated.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Major Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 am

Please review the rules and the new guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 as this forum is not meant for technical support but the IK Support team is available to assist you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support The guidelines also outline what to do if you've already started a ticket and need someone to look into it. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:28 pm

I've opened up the support ticket.

I also need to follow the instructions you posted on another thread for ASIO4all. Once I do that, hopefully all will function properly.

Aug
auggybendoggy2

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm

The ASIO4ALL seemed to have solved my problems.
auggybendoggy2

Return to Interfaces & Controllers