Blueboard Bluetooth dropouts with iPad

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard Bluetooth dropouts with iPad

Postby johnlovesbeer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:31 am

Hi all.
My iRig Blueboard is losing connection with my iPad sporadically during live gigs. It feels like a “timeout” thing and seems to happen when I don’t change patches for 3 minutes or so. It’s very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this and did you fix it? I’m thinking it’s something in the iPad settings but I can’t find anything under Bluetooth that helps. My setup is;
iPad Air 2
iOS 12.1
Amplitube
iRig 2
Blueboard

Thanks in advance for any replies
johnlovesbeer

Re: Blueboard Bluetooth dropouts with iPad

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Make sure to check for a quickly flashing blue LED on your unit. This would indicate low battery power which is one of the most common reasons for connection issues with the iRig BlueBoard.

If you do not see a flashing blue LED to indicate low battery power or you have already tried new batteries. Make sure to contact the IK technical support team at the link below. They will be the best suited to look into this behavior and help get you working. Once a ticket is opened PM me your ticket number.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers