Irig UA PC Problem

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig UA PC Problem

Postby xyholland » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi,
I connected Irig UA to my PC. OS is Windows 10.
My DAW sees the irig but I can not get any sound. I do get sound from youtube. But when I first start the video it doesnt give sound. After a few sec. it does.

Also I downloaded Amplitube 4. It doesnt work on standalone mode.
xyholland

Re: Irig UA PC Problem

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Note that iRig UA requires ASIO4ALL in order to be used on Windows PCs. You can find more information and proper setup/steps in this FAQ entry: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1120
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mkorukcu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Of course i do use asio4all. It seems it is connected but can not run properly.
mkorukcu

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:18 pm

mkorukcu wrote:Of course i do use asio4all. It seems it is connected but can not run properly.

Sorry but it was not obvious from your post so it needed to be asked. If you've followed all the steps and setting from that FAQ and it still doesn't work please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (if you have not done so already, which I don't see referenced either so it is not obvious to me). Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby xyholland » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Thanks for your answer. I followed all steps. And Irig UA first works for a few seconds and sound is interrupted. I tried many dfferent interfaces and I dont see a problem like that
xyholland

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 pm

xyholland wrote:Thanks for your answer. I followed all steps. And Irig UA first works for a few seconds and sound is interrupted. I tried many dfferent interfaces and I dont see a problem like that

You're welcome. Please open a ticket or reply to an existing ticket with IK Support and I'm sure they can assist you and get you up and running. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikezf » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:35 pm

Windows 10 does not recognize the connected Irig ua anymore, cannot see the Irig ua device on device menager, cannot see also on the WDM device list in asio4all panel. I believe this is related to the recent windows 20h2 upgrade. My Irig ua still works properly connected to the android device. Please help.
mikezf

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:16 am

mikezf wrote:Windows 10 does not recognize the connected Irig ua anymore, cannot see the Irig ua device on device menager, cannot see also on the WDM device list in asio4all panel. I believe this is related to the recent windows 20h2 upgrade. My Irig ua still works properly connected to the android device. Please help.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I believe the most expedient route would be to report your issue to IK Support for direct and official technical support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support I'm sure they can figure out what is going on. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ChuckC850 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Yep, I have a problem with this as well. I've tried everything, but no luck. In the Asio dropdown in Reaper I can see the outputs going to the iRig, but the inputs say "Not Connected" and there are no other choices. Super frustrating as this is "Supposed" to work with asio drivers. I dont even see the iRig in the Asio control panel to "enable" it. If you don't use this with Asio4All on PC, its essentially unusable as the latency is extremely unacceptable.
ChuckC850

Postby Mikeqc » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Update 13 june 2023

Hi. It's ok for me with Irig-UA and Windows 11. I have installed ASIO 2.15 drivers. I have Amplitube 5 with settings like that :

In option Technology : Windows audio (Exclusivity mode)

Section Input - Input device : Microphone Irig-UA (System recognize it after install ASIO) Section

Output - Output device : I choose Speakers but you can choose the output of your IRIG-UA. That's all folks. It works for me. My laptop is a Asus TUF Gaming F15 with windows 11 Home.

Light blue and green seems to work like normally works in an android phone (Something configuration take time to work and something we need to put the parameters a second time.

Have a nice day.

Michael
Mikeqc

Return to Interfaces & Controllers