irig stage

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

irig stage

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Can irig acoustic stage be used with Amplitube acoustic? Or maybe even Aplitube?
auggybendoggy2

Re: irig stage

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Since it is a USB audio interface, yes it can be used. If using AmpliTube Acoustic on an iOS device, I'd recommend only using the calibration on iRig Acoustic Stage itself, not within the app.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:22 pm

I've read people complain about the sound of stage. This led me to conclude that amplitube acoustic is a great fix for anyone who might have issues with the sound of stage. But on the other hand, am I correct that Amplitube acoustic is only avail on ios? What about windows? OSX? Android?

IK should release acoustic versions on all platforms so any audio issues customers may have could be satisfied with AmpAcoustic.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Sorry to hear that, as I've seen mostly positive feedback about the sound of iRig Acoustic Stage as about 1000000x better than any built-in piezo system (and I agree, with our without bias from working here :) ).

AmpliTube Acoustic is only available on iOS. With iRig Acoustic Stage you can run direct as it is the audio interface and is akin to miking your acoustic guitar but without the hassle as it clips on and is positioned well already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Yea, I've read lots of good reviews too, but I don't ignore the harsh critics. But yea, Ampstage would be fantastic for everyone.
auggybendoggy2

Return to Interfaces & Controllers