Blue Turn installation help needed

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blue Turn installation help needed

Postby Edspyhill05 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm

I'm trying to configure a Blue Turn on an iPad Pro. I cannot get the Blue Turn to work with adobe files or iBooks files. It will control the OS screens in Settings. I think I downloaded all the necessary files.

is there a solution for this issue? Do I need a special version of Adobe?

Thank you,

Ed
Edspyhill05

Re: Blue Turn installation help needed

Postby Edspyhill05 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:38 am

The unit works on a Samsung phone. So the problem on the iPad is some obscure iOS hidden configuration option or 3.

Anyone have an idea. If this is NOT something IK Multimedia cares about then at least let know where I need to go to resolve this issue.
Edspyhill05

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Since this is a user-to-user forum, and other users have not chimed in I recommend you open a ticket with IK Support who can assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Edspyhill05 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Peter_IK,

Thanks. I tried to submit a ticket but i could not answer all the required questions. I think I will sell this for a loss and find a different brand.

Thanks,

Ed
Edspyhill05

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Edspyhill05 wrote:Peter_IK,

Thanks. I tried to submit a ticket but i could not answer all the required questions. I think I will sell this for a loss and find a different brand.

Thanks,

Ed

What could you not answer? The question mark icons would typically suggest that you can, for example, put something other than a serial number in that field if you don't have it or similar.

However for your submission, the Mobile Products support form asks for only four pieces of information: Country, Product, Mobile Device, Mobile OS.

It seems you should have those four pieces of information handy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers