I recently purchased the IK Multimedia Axe I/O.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

I recently purchased the IK Multimedia Axe I/O.

Postby Justonhhand » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I was eager to start playing guitar again, but buying a new tube amp seemed too costly at the moment. Instead, I opted to purchase the IK Multimedia Axe I/O because they're currently offering Amplitube Max for free with it. However, after registering my product, I can't seem to find the option to download Amplitube, not even the deluxe version that comes with it. It's a long shot, but does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks!
Justonhhand

Re: I recently purchased the IK Multimedia Axe I/O.

Postby rstubes » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:28 am

I think if you install the IK Product Manager and then register your AXE I/O, Amplitube will show up and you'll be able to install it from the product manager. Don't worry if you get some error about the directory not existing, it happens a lot. I don't remember how to work around it at the moment but I'm sure there is a forum post about it.
rstubes

Postby Sharmon123@ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:17 am

The OP stated that " However, after registering my product, I can't seem to find the option to download Amplitube" so the Product Manager is obviously already installed and working.
Sharmon123@

Postby rstubes » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 pm

Sharmon123@, good point. I thought maybe the OP had registered the product through the website and never actually downloaded or installed IKPM, but I just checked and it looks like you have to register through IKPM.

So yeah, OP, if your hardware is showing up on the Hardware tab but nothing is showing up in the Software tab, definitely time to contact support.
rstubes

Return to Interfaces & Controllers